Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

The Move, Birthday, Dad's Visit

I can't believe it's been over a month since my last post, although I could have sworn it was longer. We've moved, I've turned 26 and my Dad has come and gone since that last post.

So this post will be a concise summary of the happenings in the last month or so. 

My dad came over from America to visit but also to help us move. I really don't know how we could have managed to move everything and clean with out his help. He drove the truck for us - through the city, on the WRONG side of the road! - and did most of the cleaning for the bond refund. I think we'll need to have him come back when we move again ;) Thank you Dad!!! 

My birthday wasn't a huge deal this year because we actually needed to rent the truck and move EVERYTHING in one day. So, needless to say, we were pretty exhausted by the end and only just managed to make it to dinner with a few friends.

Terry and Uncle Darren on my birthday

D and C on my birthday. Besties.

Brett and C with the weird head at the pizza place

While Dad was here we did actually get to do a few fun things. We got to take Dad to Noosa National Park, the Glass House Mountains, Mt. Tamborine and Byron Bay. He also got to see South Bank and the Botanical gardens in the city. All in all, we were fairly productive for being so busy.

Exploring Wynnum

Big Pineapple on the way to Noosa

Noosa National Park

C icing her head after a nasty fall

Sky Walk at Mt. Tamborine




My Dad wanted to see kangaroos (which he got to see) and a koala. We were lucky enough to see this koala crossing the road at Mt. Tamborine. He crawled into a small tree really close to the road.

Byron Bay

C helping my dad put together a wardrobe

Thanks again Dad! We can't wait until you visit again!




No comments:

Post a Comment